High Quality, Accessibility, Communication, and Coordination. Our focus is YOU and only YOU.
We are commitmented to you. We believe that everyone should have access to proper communication to the highest quality health care providers. Nivano prides itself in wanting to make sure that your needs are being met. At Nivano your health and well-being are our priority and we work hard to ensure we meet or exceed your healthcare expectations. providing the confidence and comfort of knowing you and your well-being truly matter.
These operating values are our core principles. They guide the behavior and choices of all staff, faculty, and the board of directors.
- When it comes to raising the bar for quality of health and providing healthcare to all, Nivano Health sees no boundaries. The people of Nivano Health work as a team with common systems, common knowledge, and unconditional unity.
- We believe that every system is perfectly designed to achieve the results it gets, and only through continuous improvement of systems will Nivano Health make a difference in the quality of health and healthcare the world over. Results for patients and communities define our success.
- Whether customers, faculty, the health care workforce, or our own staff, Nivano Health recognizes and values everyone’s knowledge, experience, and input. We interact with a spirit of cooperation, a sense of humor, and the utmost respect.
- Nivano Health strives to have an organization that reflects the world we live in and embraces everyone in it, no matter where they come from, no matter what their point of view.
- Nivano Health works in the daylight. We tell the absolute truth about ourselves and our work, reporting both failures and successes with equal discipline, and seeing the views and opinions outside our organization.
- Nivano Health strives for excellent execution of our plans. The Nivano Health team anticipates changes in our own work and responds as quickly as the health care systems we serve need us to. Our past work need not be our future work. We are always willing to change.
- Our mission is long, and our work is not easy. We take time to look back, as well as forward, to thank each other, and to take pride in Nivano Health.