The Nivano Journey began before the first clinic opened its doors. Our founder and CEO. Dr. Venu Kondle had been practicing medicine for 15 years when he first noticed the cost escalations, care gaps, and lower satisfaction by all that were involved in the healthcare system. Dr. Kondle started getting involved in day-to-day clinical practice and started focusing on population health management. He wanted to make it possible to deliver quality care, at a lower cost, while keeping providers and patients happy. With that in mind Nivano Health was born. With one provider, Dr. Richard Chun, at one location in Roseville, and 3 employees on August 9th, 2014 Nivano Health was in business. It now has grown to 13 clinics, over 110 employees, a surgery center, and over 40,000 patients and counting. Nivano is growing rapidly and we would love for you to grow with us. We are confident that with our multiple locations and specialties we are sure you will find what you are looking for.
We deliver healthcare with purpose, grace, and dedication. Our members are part of the Nivano family.
— Venu Kondle MD, CEO and Founder of Nivano Health
It is our mission at Nivano to provide compassionate and high quality care to all clients. At Nivano you should expect the exceptional in all that we do. From scheduling your first appointment to answering your questions, we are here for you. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare, with compassion, utilizing modern technology, and easy access. We believe in preventative medicine and caring for those who are sick. At Nivano we care and listen to our patients, providers, and employees. Nivano strives to have genuine physicians that will go above and beyond for their patients.
Our Commitment to YOU
High Quality, Accessibility, Communication, and Coordination. Our focus is YOU and only YOU.
We are committed to you. We believe that everyone should have access to proper communication to the highest quality health care providers. Nivano prides itself in wanting to make sure that your needs are being met. At Nivano your health and well-being are our priority and we work hard to ensure we meet or exceed your healthcare expectations. Providing the confidence and comfort of knowing you and your well-being truly matter.
These operating values are our core principles. They guide the behavior and choices of all staff, faculty, and the board of directors.
- When it comes to raising the bar for quality of health and providing healthcare to all, Nivano Health sees no boundaries. The people of Nivano Health work as a team with common systems, common knowledge, and unconditional unity.
- We believe that every system is perfectly designed to achieve the results it gets, and only through continuous improvement of systems will Nivano Health make a difference in the quality of health and healthcare the world over. Results for patients and communities define our success.
- Whether customers, faculty, the health care workforce, or our own staff, Nivano Health recognizes and values everyone’s knowledge, experience, and input. We interact with a spirit of cooperation, a sense of humor, and the utmost respect.
- Nivano Health strives to have an organization that reflects the world we live in and embraces everyone in it, no matter where they come from, no matter what their point of view.
- Nivano Health works in the daylight. We tell the absolute truth about ourselves and our work, reporting both failures and successes with equal discipline, and seeing the views and opinions outside our organization.
- Nivano Health strives for excellent execution of our plans. The Nivano Health team anticipates changes in our own work and responds as quickly as the health care systems we serve need us to. Our past work need not be our future work. We are always willing to change.
- Our mission is long, and our work is not easy. We take time to look back, as well as forward, to thank each other, and to take pride in Nivano Health.